30for30: 1/30

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

So my remixing days have just begun. I know this outfit is nothing outside the box for me, (besides wearing heels with a casual outfit) but I plan on spicing things up a little for my next outfit. I am struggling with staying true to my style and stepping up and creating unique looks. I'm terrible at taking fashion risks so I figured this is going to be my opportunity to just jump in with both feet. Check out my 30 pieces and give me suggestions on what you think would be a good risk to take.
Burn-out Tee: Joe Fresh
Button up sweater: Costa Blanca
Jeans: Makers of True Originals
Suede pumps: Aldo
Accessories: Forever 21

Keep checking back to see what's next!

7 Comments »

This entry was posted on Tuesday, February 1, 2011 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

7 Responses to “30for30: 1/30”

  1. i love this outfit!! it looks comfy and stylish!! :) would u like to follow each other? :)

    http://fashionablerose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit!! Looks like something I'd wear. I just added your blog to my favorites and will be looking for more inspiration in the next few days! =) I've been looking for more "I Wore" blogs and found you on Kendi's, who I absolutely adore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfit! You look stylish and casual:) I'm new to your blog, visit me on mine!

    xo Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's going to be a fun month, don't you? I

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pumps! They're one of those great shoes that would match everything!
    Missy

    http://pearlsandpersonality.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the outfit, casual but also chic, shoes are so pretty! Must have been freeezing though!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, I love getting your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All images are property of Little Red Purse unless referenced otherwise. Powered by Blogger.