Shopping Therapy

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

So as you may have noticed, I have been M.I.A. for the past week, and in the meantime, I have been doing some online shopping. I had all of my widsom teeth taken out last week and have been slowly recovering and getting back into a normal routine. I didn't expect to feel so tired and out of it, but I was still coherent enough to do some online shopping. I usually don't like to buy things without trying them on or seeing and feeling them in person, but since I didn't leave the house for 5 days straight, I thought I would give it a try.

I got 3 tops from Forever 21, and am hoping to update my fall wardrobe with some more professional but fun blouses. I wanted to get tops that I can wear for any type of occasion, not just distinct "work" "play".


Here's some inspiration looks that I found to get some ideas for styling them. Hope to share them soon.
 
 

2 Comments »

This entry was posted on Tuesday, October 16, 2012 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “Shopping Therapy”

  1. Great inspirational looks!
    You have a wonderful blog! Do you want to follow each other? Follow my blog on Bloglovin'. Let me know in my comments and I will follow back ;)

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, I love getting your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All images are property of Little Red Purse unless referenced otherwise. Powered by Blogger.