Just words

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Heart pounding, palms sweaty, mind racing.
It creeps up like the dawn of night. You know it's coming but there's no stopping it.
It's a battle and I'm fighting. I fight hard, but it's just not good enough. 
Lord, help me I pray.
I am learning of His great power, and of the depths of His love.

Whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.
Mark 11:24

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Tuesday, January 22, 2013 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Thanks for your comment, I love getting your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All images are property of Little Red Purse unless referenced otherwise. Powered by Blogger.