Back at it

Monday, January 20, 2014

I decided it was time to get back to the gym. I had been putting it off, and enjoyed many lazy nights on the couch with my hubby eating chips and cookies.
There are several reasons why I gave up on the gym, but I am dedicated to getting back at it! I really want to make it a year of overall change, so what better place to start than with a new fitness plan?!
I am hoping to work hard at getting to the gym 3x per week and doing my own at home work outs on my days off.


I am not doing this for anyone else but myself. I have been really focussing on bettering my life and getting a handle on my depression, and now it's time to shift that focus on my physical health. I'm excited about getting back into shape and pushing myself to be the best person I can be. You can join me! It's time to get motivated friends.

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Monday, January 20, 2014 and is filed under ,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Thanks for your comment, I love getting your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All images are property of Little Red Purse unless referenced otherwise. Powered by Blogger.