Get me out of here!

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

It is currently snowing, and I am officially done with winter. It has been one of the coldest winter's I can remember and I am definitely hoping to take off to a warm, sunny beach sometime soon! 

As seen in my 2014 bucket list, I really wanted to go to Dominican Republic this year with my husband and enjoy our 2 year anniversary on a beautiful white sand beach. But of course while looking through several travel sites, there are so many places I would love to see! So, I need your suggestions for a budget friendly, All-inclusive beach holiday, with a little adventure.
Here are the options I was looking at...

Dominican Republic - Punta Cana

Costa Rica

Mexico - Acapulco, Riviera Maya, Tulum


Have you stayed at a rental home vs. resort? What was your experience?

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Wednesday, February 5, 2014 and is filed under ,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Thanks for your comment, I love getting your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All images are property of Little Red Purse unless referenced otherwise. Powered by Blogger.