Travel: I'm going to NYC!

Friday, May 16, 2014

In a few weeks, I will be heading to New York City for my sister-in-laws bachelorette! I have wanted to go for years, and now that it's finally here, I have no idea what to bring.
I'm hoping this beautiful Spring weather will continue and I can pack light. Since it's only for the weekend, I'm hoping to bring a lot of double duty items and stick with the basics.

Flight & Travel outfit

Daytrips & Sightseeing
Stick with basics and comfy shoes.
Brunch with the Girls
Add a floral pattern to help cure the hangover.
Night out on the Town 
I'm more of a less is more type of girl. I'd say pick either the arms or legs to show off, but not both.

Do you have any tips for what to bring on a whirlwind weekend in New York City? Help me pack!

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Friday, May 16, 2014 and is filed under ,,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Thanks for your comment, I love getting your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All images are property of Little Red Purse unless referenced otherwise. Powered by Blogger.