Fall Trends: Combat boots

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

I have always loved a good combat boot, and I'm so glad they're "in style" again for fall. I've been holding off on shopping for boots just yet since it still feels like summer, but I'm dying to gets my hands (or feet rather) on a new pair of combat boots!

 
 

Le Fashion Blog Work Appropriate Outfit Tie Neck Blouse Black Leather Pencil Skirt Black Heeled Boots Giovanna Battaglia Engelbert Street Style Office Outfit Via @romilux

Fall: Combat boots


Shop these boots!



Sources: [1] [2] [3] [4]

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Tuesday, October 10, 2017 and is filed under ,,,,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Thanks for your comment, I love getting your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All images are property of Little Red Purse unless referenced otherwise. Powered by Blogger.